Manitara l'Essénien - French/English Essene Board Forum & Chat
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

Hello & Welcome

Hello & Welcome Empty Hello & Welcome

Message  Evelyn & Michaël Jeu 8 Juil - 12:30

Hello & Welcome Dear Friends,

My name is Michael, and my wife Evelyn and I are committed to a philosophy of free belief around the themes of humanism, ecology and spirituality. We are sympathetic to the nation Essene & we regularly report on the writings of Manitara. We created this forum to bring together supporters and activists humanists, environmentalists and all spiritual backgrounds to form a community around the topic of faith in a better world. We hope you can make and find a substance that honor your soul in a spirit of friendliness and openness with the wisdom of the best philosophers that the Earth has known. If the forum is empty at the moment it's because it is a new-born that need to be hug & cherish. If it's already full of blessing, it's because it's full of life and his family will welcome you and feed you into a being that we hope full of grace. So may your routes be such as this board, fertile and well led.

On arrival, please inform us of your attendance by replying to this post or send us an email by internal private mail, we will be happy to welcome you in fraternity and understanding and we can start feeding the pages of this website, sharing together with an enthusiastic and cordial happiness.

Fraternally
Michael & Evelyn

Evelyn & Michaël
Admin

http://manitara.purforum.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas